Tuesday, January 20, 2009

She's Officially Growing Up

Mikayla has her first loose tooth. It's interesting that Elyana is getting in her last tooth at the same time. Man, I'm not ready for this. She's growing up too fast and I'm not ready to let go at all! I'm sure there will be a post soon with a picture of our toothless daughter.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Next month is Mikayla's half birthday. I only know it's her half birthday because they celebrate it in school. Mikayla is starting to plan it as if it's another real birthday. I had this thought last night of, "What should I get her?" Then I realized the kid is starting to get me worked up about it too. Very sneaky!

Ellie is feeling a bit better today. I'm thankful for the antibiotics. I'm very thankful for awesome insurance. I didn't hesitate to take her in yesterday. I didn't have to wonder how much the visit will cost. When they needed to do x-rays, I didn't have to wonder how much that bill would be. We are very lucky and I'm constantly thankful for Nate's job at Mayo. I'm a bit nervous though of how health insurance will change with our new president taking over today. Yikes.

No comments: