One of Mikayla's homework assignments is to tell her about Martin Luther King and then ask her what her dream would be if she could change something in this world. Big question for a little kid...Her response? "My dream would be that if someone wanted to stay at their friends house longer, they should be able to." Nice. Oh yeah, another thing she asked me yesterday when we were doing our Denise Austin Boot Camp DVD together was, "I think God is more powerful than her. She's tough though!" Denise Austin can kick my butt, however, God knows when my butt could use a little kicking also to get me back on the right track. My nasty sinus infection was a good reminder that I need to slow down a bit and take better care of myself. I bet Denise Austin never thought she had something in common with God!
I took Ellie to the doctor today since she's had a fever and cough all weekend. Thankfully they ruled out pneumonia, but she does have bronchitis. Poor thing. I'm taking my last dose of antibiotics today. Nice start to the new year. Blah!
No comments:
Post a Comment