By the way, my goal with starting this blog was I heard about a great website where you can print your blog into a book. I was tired of
scrap booking and keeping up with photo albums and couldn't wait till 2009 arrived so I could print out 2008. 2009 arrived and the website I was going to use had some glitch. I've searched for others and keep coming up with ones that have gone out of business or when I try it, says I've encountered some error. So, if anyone out there knows of any software I can purchase somewhere or a free website download that will work with blogger. I'm so bummed about this!
1 comment:
Hmm, in the "settings" tab (I think) of blogger is an "Export this blog" link. I wonder if you could export it into a text document or possibly even a word document and then use that...
(Really want to research that more RIGHT NOW -- the info is useful for ME too!! -- but will make the wise and responsible decision to stay focused on my current tasks.)
Post a Comment