Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Reality-I'm not as young as I used to be!

I had been staying up too late (midnight or later!) for too long. It started in December trying to get everything done from Christmas cards to shopping, to the wrapping, in addition to normal life activities. Then I was staying up late after Christmas partially in habit by then, and partially I wanted to get some projects done before 2009. I recall at some point thinking, "This is great! I can really get stuff done and it doesn't seem to be catching up with me." Well, it seems to have caught up with me. I have the worst sinus infection I've ever had EVER! I can't even bend over slightly without horrible pain and pressure. I've been on antibiotics since Monday and I don't feel any better. Blah! I'm thankful Nate could take off today, but am a bit nervous about tomorrow if I still feel the same.

We ended up rearranging Mikayla's room. It started because we had a humidifier malfunction. I set up her humidifier the other night and did not notice that it was missing a plug on the bottom. After awhile, I heard Nate shouting for me. Yikes! There was water everywhere! We had to shove furniture out of the way to soak up some of it. Then, I got inspired after it all dried to rearrange. It's something I love doing. Also, since I made more space in her room, I splurged and bought a cool bean bag for the girls. I've always wanted one myself growing up. I've already found myself lounging on it watching television or just to rest while I'm feeling bad lately. So, here are some pictures we took of the new shuffled around room.






1 comment:

Karin said...

Ooh, very nice. But did there use to be a dresser in her room or am I just making that up? I didn't see it.

Mmm, furniture rearranging. What could be more lovely. Yet another reason we're friends. If I promise not to blockade you into a room again, will you be my moving partner next time the desire overcomes me? : )