Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gingerbread House

Last Friday I went to Mikayla's school to help with Gingerbread day. Each child had one parent come in and help them build a gingerbread house. It was tough since I was still feeling miserable then, but we created a cute little house together. It was on the kitchen counter while I was cooking. We couldn't wait for Nate to come home and see it. I turned around and found Ellie on the counter with her mouth over the roof about to devour it! I was more shocked to see the gingerbread house in the form of frosting on her face than I was curious as to how she got onto the counter. I have since discovered her secret. She carries a stool with her around the house at all times now. If something is as high as the counter, she uses the stool to then get up on a chair. Lovely! Anyhow, here is the gingerbread house.



No comments: