We continue to do small and big projects with the house to update and improve it. In the first photo, I added a few more coat hook boards. It was much needed. Now we each have our own section with space for when we have company over too! The second photo is the new kitchen light fixture that Nate installed while the girls and I were in Madison. I really like the modern look of it. This fall I hope to finish adding pavers and plants in our RV parking area. I envision a nice paved area for lawn chairs next to the pool in the summer. I want to put in a few tropical looking plants against the fence in the spring. This winter, I hope to install some back splash tiles in the kitchen, paint Elyana's room, and do a few more updates in the girls bathroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment