Sunday, September 17, 2017

Branson

My mom used her timeshare to take the girls and I to Branson this July. I was surprised by how easy the drive was. We stopped at a hotel halfway and so only had to drive 4 hours one day and 5 the next. We were surprised by the condominium.  When she asked for 3 rooms, we actually got 3 separate/connecting condominium units!  We each had our own kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room.  My bedroom, kitchen, and living room was the largest so that's where we hung out most of the time.  It was nice having our own space.  Moms's room and my room had a large Jacuzzi tub. The girls enjoyed that as well.  Right next to our condominium unit was a huge pool house. We swam a lot there as the temperatures in Branson that week was in the 100's.  For fun we went to a few nice restaurants, drove go-karts, went to an aquarium where we fed stingrays, saw an incredible live action (with animals) Moses performance.  The girls played a neat virtual reality game too. We went on a lake cruise where we each got a turn to steer the steamboat.  Towards the end of the week, Mikayla came down with a bad cold though. We went home a few days early.  It was a wonderful trip. There was so much to see and do that I wouldn't mind returning.

Funniest sign ever! Evidently this is two different cities...



Riverwalk

Zipline Ride at the Riverwalk



We went to a neat indoor adventure area with rock climbing, ropes course, underground maze, slides, etc.








Don't I look little in this photo! I slid back in the chair right when the photo was taken.

The odd sites on the main strip reminded me of the WI Dells.

Feeding the baby stingrays.

Virtual reality game.


Ready to see Moses Show





Fire and Water Display at the Riverfront


Our Condominium Building

No comments: