Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Snow Fun

Well it warmed up a bit today so I got Elyana outside to play. I've been wanting to help the kids build a snow fort or tunnel. So, I began digging today and didn't stop until I came out the other side. I also was trying to get a few pictures of our record breaking snow accumulation. Still trying to find out what the grand total is so far. I'm guessing over 40" though. Playing in the snow still feels new to me as I grew up down south. Each winter, there is always a snow first for me and digging a tunnel today was one of those moments.




The girls have been really busy this winter break. Play dates, movies, and Chucky Cheese...wow, it's no wonder they are so tuckered out.




On a sad note, my Aunt Barbara died this week. My thoughts are with my family in Birmingham, AL and my prayers are with my mom as she travels there tomorrow for the funeral.

No comments: