Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hats and Mittens

Once my friends showed me the basics of crocheting, I discovered the following series of instructional videos on YouTube on how to crochet a hat. My first couple of hats were not the best, but I have been crocheting hats non stop until my thumb cramps up. Great videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJwHAPFKVBY

These are my favorite 2 hats so far:




On another subject, Elyana has been having issues dressing herself in winter gear at preschool. She hasn't been getting the snow pants secure over the boots and her boots fill up with snow. By the time I pick her up, she is complaining of her cold wet socks. Today, I fastened her in her car seat and yanked off her wet socks. Thinking fast on how to warm up her feet, I put my thick warm gloves on her feet. She giggled and I did too because we realized she looks like Ponyo. Ellie hasn't wanted to take the gloves off and has been flopping around the house like a duck. Very silly looking!


No comments: