Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nintendo Wii

Elyana is really hooked on playing Mario Kart on the Wii. If no one is around or too busy to play with her, I've been finding "friends" set up ready to play. Monkey and Belle shared a Wii remote and they totally lost to Ellie!



Here is another rare moment I captured on my camera. Mikayla reading to Ellie.




We hired a sitter and finished our Christmas shopping today. We're trying to get them to bed so we can wrap everything. We will be home for Christmas this year. Our first guest is visiting tomorrow yet we're concerned about the weather. I can't believe we're going to get dumped on again by Mother Nature! Ellie doesn't even want to play in it because it's deeper than her! I'm also getting sick of the high temperature for the day being in the single digits. Ah well, that's life in Minnesota!

No comments: