I've been wanting a microwave over the oven for awhile. I discovered a set on
Craigslist Friday night and jumped at it. We drove to
Kasson on Saturday morning and came home with a beautiful glass top oven and microwave. It was an ordeal the two of us hauling one oven down the stairs and another one up. Then we realized that we would need to install an electrical outlet inside the cabinet and that the cord on the new oven doesn't match the oven outlet. So, Nate had a lot of electrical work to do-8 hours as a matter of fact! I'm so so thrilled with them! Slowly, our appliances are all going to match!
Old oven with the coil
cook top surface.

New!
1 comment:
Looks sweet! I think your microwave is the same as mine. Maybe the stove too actually. We really are twins!
Post a Comment