Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Precious Moments

I've had some time keeping Precious Moments precious to me in this house. Nate use to tease me saying he would sell them on ebay. Ha Ha! (I must confess, that's because I used to say I'd sell his comic book collection on ebay!) Several years ago, the cabinet fell that my whole collection was. I came home to Nate standing there with the pieces in a bucket. I managed to super glue ALL of them back together. If you stand at a distance you won't notice a few holes or cracks showing.

Tonight, Mikayla noticed them for the first time and asked, "Why do you collect those white people." My favorite is called, "Tell it to Jesus." Pointing at my favorite, her next question was, "Why would you collect a crying one?!" Let me give you a tip, don't ever try to explain the concept of Precious Moments to a 5 year old (or a 33 year old man), they won't get it.

No comments: