Yesterday the girls played in the sprinkler for the first time this summer. Elyana preferred to use her Dora umbrella while Kayla was drenched. Playing outside took Mikayla's mind off of her second tooth that was hanging by a thread all day. It was so gross because when she talked, the thing would wobble around and sometimes would be sitting in the gum line backwards. We tried everything to get it to come out, including an idea we got from Heidi. (Playing tug of war with your teeth. Ellie was happy to play this game!)

I am once again having more sympathy for my parents. Where to start! There's the constant, "look at my tooth, feel how wiggly it is...." There's the "Ah, is it bleeding?" Then there is the actual trying to remember to play tooth fairy. I came up with if I put the money on my own pillow, I'll remember to go put it under hers. We were excited to use the tooth pillow that Karin made. She made it just in time too.



This photo is from Karin's blog (http://madebyk.blogspot.com/)
No comments:
Post a Comment