I bought some little pumpkins for the girls to paint. The pumpkins were sitting on the table in front of each of the girls. Kayla's talking about how she will decorate hers. Ellie just sat there staring at hers. After awhile, she says, "Mine's going to hatch."
Today, I'm having a spontaneous day with Ellie. After dropping Mikayla off, we went to the bank and to the Christian Book & Gift Store. While we were there, their story/music time started. We joined in. Then we stopped at a park on the way home. As she was climbing up a big ladder, I remembered I gave Mikayla her first talk in self-confidence at this age. So I start to climb up next to her, pretending it's hard work. I say, "We can do it. I can believe in myself, do you?" She says, "Yes, I can relieve myself."
I've got to write down these crazy things they say before I forget. They can be so funny!
1 comment:
Oh so funny! And what a precious thing she said in your most recent post too!!!
Post a Comment