


Yesterday was also our 10 year wedding anniversary. We went to Jenpachi Japanese Steak House. We've been there before, but it's so fun to watch them do tricks with the knives, spatulas, spinning the eggs, and making a huge flame shoot up from the onion. The food is always incredible. We got totally serenaded by the owner. He said they don't sing Happy Anniversary songs, but he sang us some ancient song about the Himalayan Mountains, because mountains are forever and so should marriage. He would get really loud and then soft and you kept thinking he was done and he would break into another stanza. I wish I had a translator there. Very cool. I got a new dress to wear to dinner so I got some pictures taken of that.


When we got home and were getting the kids to bed, Mikayla's tooth finally fell out! It took forever to settle her down. She put the tooth under her pillow. Nate and I were so afraid we'd forget to play tooth fairy that we put the dollar on our pillow so we'd see it there when we went to bed and remember. Here's a picture of Kayla putting her tooth under her pillow and a picture of her new toothless smile. Our little girl is growing up so fast. By the way, those of you that are family and those of you that don't have kids in school yet, I'll be sending out an e-mail soon---Kayla's doing a read-a-thon for school and could use some donations. Don't worry, she's still just learning to read so she won't empty your bank account : )

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! The girls' haircuts are really cute, and I LOVE your new dress. You're so snazzy! :-)
Wow, I was sorta writing my comment in my head as I was reading. And this is what I came up with:
Happy Anniversary! Wow, the girls' haircuts are so cute. And I LOVE the new dress.
Hmm, why does that sound so familiar? (Dee one-upped me by adding the "snazzy" part, which you so totally are; I just didn't think to write that.)
Post a Comment