Friday, March 6, 2009

Catching Up On Pictures

I'm behind on posting a few pictures of things. First, I've e-mailed this one to some of you, but here is my first diaper cake I've ever made. It turned out cute I think:


Next, here's the girls baking sugar cookies with me. They're sporting the aprons I made for them. We made a big mess, but they like helping me clean, so that's not too bad. Give each of them a soapy rag, and they have a blast. I'm glad I've passed my cleaning bug onto them...


Next, here's a picture of some flowers Kayla and I made last night as we were decorating for spring and Easter this week. We got the idea out of an Easter craft book that Kayla picked out on the Bookmobile this week.

2 comments:

Midwest LifeShots Photography said...

The diaper cake you made for us rocked :). It took quite a while to take apart, but it will help us a ton. Thanks again!

Jen Elder said...

(that was Scott)

Thank you SOOO much for the diaper cake. It was absolutely adorable. I've never seen one like that before...loved all the pink flowers/bows. I didn't want to take it apart (and I didn't....Scott did :) ) but I did get a picture of it too so I'll have it forever. Your pics came out better though. I still need to return your plate and I really want to see you before baby girl comes. Will you be at church this Saturday night?

Thanks again...it was so thoughtful :)