I just caught Elyana playing with Mikayla's new marble run game. It is now off limits to her and on top of a table (that did not stop her just now). "What are you doing!?" I exclaimed. Ely's response was, "Look dat way," pointing away from her. Yeah, right. Does she think I'm stupid?!
Also, wanted to add that Mikayla keeps reminding me of Nate lately. A few days ago, I caught her with different online Sesame Street games going on both our computers. She was running from chair to chair to play both games at one time. Even Nate says he's never done that, but thinks it's an awesome idea.
I have been busy lately trying to plan Mikayla's 5th Birthday party. It was going to be a princess party (that's what the invitations all say). Now it has become a beach party. We don't even have a kiddie pool! So, I'm being super creative, but it's been a scavenger hunt around town to get the various things I need. I'm also trying to adjust to not doing triathlons. Sounds silly, but I've started to put on a few pounds, my anxiety is high, and I"m not sleeping well. It almost feels like my body is chemically trying to adjust to not doing intense workouts all the time. I'm still trying to workout, but we've been very busy lately. Somehow, I've got to find a balance again.
No comments:
Post a Comment