I've done it! It's official! I need some kind of diploma! Even my friend Karin said, "I, um, didn't think it was possible..." Out of 2 rows of corn seeds, 3 rows of green bean seeds, I have produced...(drum roll please) 2 GREEN BEANS! No, not 2 green bean plants that will yield an entire meal of green beans, but 1 plant that has yielded 2 green beans. Don't even ask what happened to the corn seeds! Someone tie a green ribbon around my pathetic "green" thumb!
To save my self esteem, I'm blaming the stupid rabbits that live under our neighbor's shed.
2 comments:
If this makes you feel better.....out of 10 Green bean plants, 20 tomato plants, 3 strawberry plants and 6 cucumber plants and misc herbs I have ONE green bean to show!
Kevin is soo bummed he is not getting his tomatoes! Thankfully Karen F has tons of them and is leaving for vacation this weekend:) We are allowed to pick all we want!
I've managed to kill every single last one of my hanging baskets, along with all my potted plants. It seems there was something about something... water... hhmm... it'll come to me. I think they were diseased.
Post a Comment