So, Mikayla informed me today that leprechauns are what makes the stop lights change to
green. They must be very busy little people. So my mind started to think further about the leprechauns... Pretending that they are real and this would be their job, they must also be in charge of the video/photo footage of when you run through a red light since these cameras sit on top of the stop lights. This means, that they have to be government employees. They must get paid well then to help support their little families. Do they get paid in pots of gold? Also, if the government assigns such jobs to leprechauns, what other little creatures do we not know about?!
See? This is why our kids have such crazy imaginations. I must have been a nut as a kid if I can think like this as an adult!
Here are some random recent pictures of the girls. I captured some rare moments where Mikayla was reading to Elyana...


No comments:
Post a Comment