Nate and I each managed a nap today and then we went to Walmart and I picked out some flowers for our front flower bed. Mikayla helped me plant them when we got home. Here's some pictures of the flowers. It should look even better when they start to bloom and spread. This is the brick flower bed that I actually built last summer. I was never satisfied with how it turned out, so I now have an idea of putting a small white picket fence in front of it.
Then, while Nate rested again (he took the brunt of getting up with Ely), I got this idea to put some water in the playhouse sink and hand the girls paint brushes. They had a blast and it bought me a little more time outside. Here's some pictures of them:
Oh yeah, forgot to add, we each got to eat whatever we wanted today for dinner. We went to the McDonald's drive through for happy meals for the girls. We went to Erbert and Gerbert Subs for my favorite. Then, Nate had a maid rite (spelling?) from DQ. We then lucked out when they informed us that we could have a free Sunday since it was Mother's Day. Awesome. I love America! The even better part was no dishes to clean up!
No comments:
Post a Comment