Our roomba vacuum has been on the fritz lately. Elyana thinks it is human or something because when it does stop or is recharging, she gets upset. "Uh, oh baby!" she says. She points to it and says, "please, please." When it's on, she follows it from room to room. So, I wanted to get it fixed quickly, especially because I'm tired of vacuuming all the dirt and rocks the kids have been dragging in. I had to go online to customer service and see what they suggest for what to do when your vacuum goes in the same circle over and over until the battery dies out. This cracked me up so much I had to share it with you. I've copied and pasted it from the internet:
This sounds "dirty." I looked up what my roomba vacuum was doing and this is what they suggest...
Circling Behavior 2: Roomba backs up briefly and spins in circles until the battery runs out.
How To Fix: Roomba’s bumper sensor is likely obstructed or dirty; hold the Roomba in the air by the handle and _*slap the bumper briskly*_ several times to dislodge any debris in the bumper sensor.
So, I spanked our robot vacuum and to my surprise, it's working again.
2 comments:
Did they mention you are supposed to, while slapping, say "who's your daddy?" in a violent, yet loving tone? :)
Ha ha ha! "So I spanked our robot..." You are hilarious!!!!! Can I forward to Shelby and the others? : )
Post a Comment