Monday, December 28, 2015

Relationships

I love our family so much! We have so much love and laughter. We do sit down to dinner together each night and chat about our days. Every day when Nate gets home, the girls run to get hugs.  Elyana is still small enough to jump up for her hug. She's always was looking forward to her daddy coming home.


























It is so important to have one on one time with the girls.  It is so easy to get busy and not do this. Lately, I have done this with Mikayla because she has been growing so fast that we often go shopping more shoes and clothes.  However, I took her to her first rock concert. We went with our youth group to see Toby Mac at the Target Center in the Twin Cities.






I realized I hadn't spent one on one time with Elyana so I took her to the mall. We had ice cream, looked for some winter boots, and I let her ride on these motorized stuffed animals.  She had so much fun!



No comments: