This Christmas we stayed in Rochester for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We had a beautiful Christmas lunch at mom's house. Due to weather, we headed out a night early to Joanne and Babe's home for the Jones Christmas. The girls always have such a fun time with their cousins. I came down with a bad cold on Christmas. I feel bad but I napped a lot of the time at their home. We picked up Sophia and brought her back home with us for the rest of Christmas break. My dad and Sarah came up on New Year's Eve to ring in the New Year with us.
 |
| My real Elf on the Shelf! |
 |
| This is the candy cane I made from the iron hooks I found on the abandoned railroad. |
Elyana wanted monkey bars for Christmas. With a shoulder injury, Nate really pulled through and she has been so busy on the monkey bars and has multiple blisters to prove it! Her other favorite gift is a Nancy Drew book collection. She has been alternating between monkey bars and reading. My mom gave the girls a large beautiful doll house. Joanne gave them some doll house items and a little family for the house. They have been busy making furniture for it and decorating it.
Here are photos of our time at Nate's parents house. The whole family was there. We made the traditional Swiss Doobas and cream. We enjoyed listening to Ryan on the piano and Tom on the saxophone.
 |
| Sophia blended in perfectly with the cousins. |
No comments:
Post a Comment