
On Sunday, Mikayla discovered how to blow a bubble with her gum AND to ride her bike without the training wheels! She couldn't wait for her dad to get home on Monday! She can ride just fine it you get her started. Does anyone have any tips on how she can learn to start the bike by herself?


This Wednesday Elyana turned 5! The night before, Mikayla and I made and decorated her cupcakes (Dora style of course). Then we went to HyVee down the road and got her 5 balloons in her favorite colors (red and pink). We tied them to her chair at the table. Then, we placed her beloved stuffed monkeys on the table holding her card.


Her birthday was an eventful day with gymnastics lessons in the am and a birthday party at the House of Bounce in the afternoon. I have no idea how they were not exhausted. I sure am! I fell asleep on the sofa and slept through two phone calls! I'm so excited to have nothing going on tomorrow for the first time in June. I can finally sit down and fill out my W-4 forms for Kingdom Kids Preschool!
Making a wish...


No comments:
Post a Comment