

I'm longing for some nice weather again. I am still waiting for our deck work to begin. Also I haven't been feeling well and am running a slight temp. Yet life doesn't slow down, especially if your a mommy. However, feeling blah doesn't begin to compare to what so many others I know right now are facing: cancer, recovering from a car accident, major surgeries, etc. I haven't had a deep spiritual thought in awhile, but it occurred to me last night...It is obvious that we live in a fallen, imperfect world. Our bodies will fail us at some point, the question is when and do we have the grace, faith, and support we need to cope. It is like our life is all about climbing to the mountain summit. Some of us have to climb harder, enduring the elements the closer we get. Although that climb is so much harder, we are even closer to seeing His face and catching a glimpse of His blinding light that enfolds us.
My thoughts and prayers are with you Janel, Cassie, Eddie, and Joyce. Hang in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment