Tomorrow I get my stitches out and the splint off. I know from taking the splint off to shower that that hand is very weak and still pretty painful when moved slightly. I forgot to mention that when Mikayla saw where the holes are in my hand she said, "It's kind of like Jesus, but your a girl. You're like Mrs. Jesus!" I'm hoping that a few weeks longer of healing should do the trick as I am eager to get back to so many things I enjoy and miss--oh yeah and income-that would also be nice.
Here is a random picture I took this week. I walked into the guest room and found this scene. Mikayla told me it was a secret nursery. Pretty cute. I was just telling Nate that our girls don't play with dolls much.

Our deck was completed finally today. We went with cedar all the way except the Menards UltraDeck for the floor and steps. I'm eager to find an affordable table to go with the chairs my sister gave us. Finding just a small table is kind of hard.


We have a few "pets." Mikayla took a Community Education butterfly class and brought home two caterpillars. We watched them make their chrysalis' and they have both emerged this week. Their names are Bedra Munch and Princess Munch. A few days after we had the caterpillars, Ellie brought a goldfish home from school. We had to go to the pet store to get a container to keep it in. I thought I'd get another goldfish since hers probably wouldn't last that long. Did you know that each goldfish requires a gallon of water? We ended up getting a beta fish for Mikayla. Ellie's died in a couple of days.
Here is a picture of Bluena-Mikayla's fish.

Here is a picture of where our butterflies live. Mikayla and Nate made this.

Stay cool in this heat. The girls had a blast with the sprinkler under the trampoline this weekend. I wish I could have joined them!
No comments:
Post a Comment