

Next, I wanted to make my sister a Valentine's wreath. I haven't mailed it yet, so I'm hoping that she isn't a regular reader. Tee hee!

And finally, I have wanted a toy box since Christmas for our growing Thomas the train collection. It wasn't in the budget and I had found a good sturdy box that was the right size. So, I used some leftover white contact paper and made one. I'm looking for some Thomas the Train wallpaper stickers to apply to it for a final touch.


Oh, I had to post this next picture. I'm trying to help more folks out there with organizing. I was at a friends house this week giving her some ideas (per her request). I saw a similar closet space as ours and came up with an idea to organize dress up clothes. I've wanted a better way to be able to see all the clothes at once without having to dump out the whole box. (Kristin, I'm really liking it. I still think it's funny that I took my own idea for you!)
2 comments:
Sweet ship! And other stuff too. Very cool. And I love the costume idea. I've been thinking we need something along the same lines -- perhaps that can be this afternoon's activity...
Hello! Came over from K's blog to visit. I love how your ship turned out -and with the rotatable steering wheel too! Mustn't let our girls see yours, or they'll want to break out the gems and sparklies, as well. And little Kate will EAT them!
Post a Comment