Even though Ellie is causing great sleep deprivation in our family, she has made me smile a lot lately with her cuteness. Here's a few things I wanted to jot down before I forgot:
1) She discovered her heartbeat. With her hand over her heart she came to me wide eyed and said, "There's a bouncing ball in there!"
2)Sometimes I'm so concerned about getting the girls to go to the bathroom before we go somewhere that I forget to go myself. We got back from an errand and I ran inside to go potty. Ellie is standing in the doorway and says, "Wow, you made 100 pee pees."
3) She's really into orange tic tacs lately. Yesterday, holding out her hand, she says, "Please put 3 tic tacs in my sweet little hand. Hmm? Yes? You want to give me some?"
4) She caught me in my bra the other day and said, "Oh, you put your boobies on."
There was a few more lately, I can't recall. Nate, you think of any? If we do, I'll add them to the list.
1 comment:
SO SO cute!!!
Post a Comment