Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

Today Ellie had her first dance class. She wore Kayla's dance outfit from years ago, but I think I need to get her some shoes that fit. I'm still looking for a class for Mikayla. I'm thinking I might go with a class at the Y until next year and then get her into a regular place for the Fall.

Poor Ellie woke up with Mikayla's cold and after dance class asked me if she could go home and nap.


This afternoon for some reason the idea of creating a bus evolved. The bus driver drives with a wheel from one of Nate's old Dreamcast games. The nearby rooms became a doctors office, a school, and a grocery store. They are actually taking turns being a bus driver. Well, it passes the time.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Ooh, love the bus! and all the shops, etc. how imaginative!!! So the girls BOTH played it?