I'm doing a talk for Awana tomorrow night and it involves cleaning up a pumpkin, pulling out the seeds of "sin," and talking about letting our light shine, how having Jesus in our hearts transforms us, and what it means to be a Christian. So, I wanted to attempt to carve something more than just a cross. Keep in mind, I've only carved one other pumpkin in my life, and it was a typical smiley face. The girls knew I was carving a pumpkin and wanted one carved to. They both immediately agreed on Tinkerbell. So, I spent hours tonight carving these pumpkins. I'm still praying that I will stay healthy and can give this talk tomorrow night and my other talk on Thursday morning at church. I'm excited.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Suzanne, this is AMAZING!! I had no idea you were such an artist! Good luck with your presentations.
(By the way, let me know if you want the sequels to any of those books you returned to me.)
Post a Comment