Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sick Kids

Elyana has had a cold for over a week and then developed a fever. We took her in to the doctor and they couldn't find anything wrong with her so we just waited it out. This Saturday, she seemed much improved so we headed to WI for Nate's family reunion. A few hours after we got there, Mikayla wanted to take a nap. She sleep for a very long time and woke up with a fever and aches. The fever wasn't coming down, so around 7 that night, we drove 2 hours back home. It was a rough night as Elyana has started to not sleep through the night again and is waking every few hours for some ungodly reason!

Nate left this afternoon to go to a baseball game in LaCrosse with his Dad for Father's Day. I was tired of being cooped up in the house all day on such a beautiful day. So, when there was a break in Mikayla's fever, I headed outside. I got the idea to set up Mikayla's princess cot/bed in the shade where a nice breeze was blowing. She loved it and the fresh air and breeze took her fever down much more.



Meanwhile, I was washing the van and Ely got into the kids tools. She first was sweeping the garage. The next time I turned around, she had Mikayla's winter hat on and was pretending to shovel the driveway! She looked so hilarious I took some pictures.




No comments: