Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nate's Parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary

I just got back from the Tomah, WI area from my in-law's 50th Wedding Anniversary party. I did manage to sing "Think of Me" from Phantom of the Opera as a surprise for my mother-in-law (per request of my father-in-law). It wasn't the best I can do because I've had this weird dry scratchy throat for a few weeks now. (Anyone have any home remedies you'd like to recommend I try?) Anyway, if I can figure it out how to transfer it from our camcorder, I'll post a video clip of it.

While they were taking pictures, the girls were goofing off on the pulpit. Notice there aren't any pictures of Mikayla. She got the slightest rug burn/scratch on her knee and was too pouty to want her picture taken. These are some cute ones of Ely though! By the way, Ely's dress was on clearance at Walmart for $2! It was very pretty. More professional pictures are to follow as soon as they come in.




Mikayla was playing with my camera and actually took this cool picture of the stained glass in the church. This is the same church my in-law's were married in and that Nate attended growing up.

No comments: