Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Terrible Two's
Elyana is really testing our patience lately. She throws a tantrum for practically everything and gets into everything. Yesterday, she managed to climb on top of Nate's desk and threw our checkbook stuff everywhere. I had just checked on her and she was happily looking at books in her room. She's stealth! Today, I had to go the bathroom. I returned to find her standing on our coffee table on her tip toes reaching my Chrystal candlesticks! I know this stage is rough on Mikayla too. Today she asked me, "She (Ely) cries a lot and is always getting into trouble. Are you sure we have to keep her?" I told her that God gave her to us and we love her very much even though she causes some trouble right now. Her response to this? "So, God actually made her this way?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah ha ha ha ha! Good thing God made Mikayla so witty, so you at least have something to laugh about these days!!!
Post a Comment