Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ramblings about Friday


Well, the girls are still pretty congested, but feeling tons better. Last night they each slept through the night for the first time in weeks. I called Nate up at work after their nap time today to tell him that they were back to their old selves, but by the time he answered the phone, all he heard was:
Suzanne: "NO! You cannot tie up your sister. NO, that's not a good idea!"
Mikayla: "But, I'm supposed to be a bad guy!"
I think he got the message that they were back to their old antics!

Elyana seems to be picking up a new word each day. Friday her word was "stinky." She learned this one when I walked into the room and announced, "Wow, someone has stinky pants." Ely agreed and started mumbling, "Stinky, stinky." Today she has unfortunately learned a word from her big sister, "Why, why, why!" This has already gotten annoying...

Last night, I heard a little voice from the den say, "Uh oh." And then I heard Mikayla laughing really hard. I walked in to find Elyana had gotten herself wedged inside her dress up box and was saying, "Uh oh, uh oh." She looked hilarious so I of course, took a picture.

No comments: