First of all, Elyana has insisted on wearing this goofy hat a good part of the morning. Lunchtime came and I'm trying to get them to eat something, anything. Spaghetti and Fudge Pops it was. Elyana had no clue how to eat a fudge pop, but I thought it would feel good to her throat and add some more calories. I hand it to her and she just laughs and laughs like I handed her a jack in the box. Then I have Kayla show her how to eat it. So then, she tries to eat it, but holds on to the popsicle part and licks the wooden stick part. She finally got the hang of it and she was quite pleased with herself. The following pictures resulted. Needless to say, I just got finished bathing them both when I blogged this!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Spaghetti and Fudge Pops
First of all, Elyana has insisted on wearing this goofy hat a good part of the morning. Lunchtime came and I'm trying to get them to eat something, anything. Spaghetti and Fudge Pops it was. Elyana had no clue how to eat a fudge pop, but I thought it would feel good to her throat and add some more calories. I hand it to her and she just laughs and laughs like I handed her a jack in the box. Then I have Kayla show her how to eat it. So then, she tries to eat it, but holds on to the popsicle part and licks the wooden stick part. She finally got the hang of it and she was quite pleased with herself. The following pictures resulted. Needless to say, I just got finished bathing them both when I blogged this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment