With the kids in school, I could focus more on finishing the basement. We needed to paint the walls and the ceiling.
| Insulation in, drywall almost finished. Nate also wired the projector in the walls. |
| Unfortunately, we had a defective piece of drywall and this bubble formed when I started to paint. I had to cut it out, patch it up, mud it, and prep it, then paint again. Big setback. |
| My mom and I started with the ceiling first. Everything had to be protected and taped to use the power paint sprayer which is recommended for the popcorn type ceiling. |
| Full recommended gear. |
| Painting the walls next. |
| Standing against the ladder for days painting led to some inner and outer pain... |
| Finished room! |
| We found this neat pot rack at the Habitat Restore! |
No comments:
Post a Comment