Tuesday, January 17, 2017

End of the Year Classroom and AHG Celebrations

The 5th grade each made a small elf of themselves and placed them on this huge winter display. This is only part of the display. What a fun idea!


Elyana and her two best friends at recess. I love that I can take photos during school like this because I work there and have recess duty with her!

Not sure how we all survive such cold days here in Minnesota! 

Mikayla had a choir concert where she got to join the high school choirs. It was neat to check out the high school and see what their choirs are like.


Our choir student!

Elyana had a really fun party with American Heritage Girls. They had a contest to see which group could blow up balloons and stuff them into pantyhose. Then, they had to become Rudolf. Really funny!


White elephant gift exchange!

The girls swinging in our backyard!


Elyana building a snowman in our backyard.

No comments: