| We hooked up my mom's Wii and had fun bowling with her! |
| Which one of these is real... |
| The only time she was behaving by the tree. |
| Faith soon got herself stuck in the tree moments after this photo. Cords were tangled around her neck. |
| We made Christmas shaped pizzas. Decorating the gingerbread man was awkward. |
| The tree had to be moved to Nate's office where the terrifying vacuum stood guard. |
| Christmas Eve Service |
Christmas Eve we did chocolate fondue. Yum! A new tradition we will continue for sure!
| Sleeping and waiting for Santa! |
| Mermaid blanket |
| My dad bought Mikayla a violin for Christmas! |
| My mom got Faith some toys too! She destroyed this one in minutes. |
| I bought myself a cabinet for the kids bathroom. |
| Best gift ever. I found this note in my stocking. |
| Elyana got magic tracks for Christmas. Faith likes it too! |
| Nate's mug I got him for Christmas. It is black and turns into this space cat when you put a warm beverage into it. |
| Puzzle from Grandma |
| New Year's Eve |
| Dad and Sara visited us for New Year's Eve. We had fun! |
| Saying Good-bye to Sophia |
| I painted this for mom for Christmas |
| These beautiful girls are growing up so fast! |
No comments:
Post a Comment