Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mikayla's 13th Birthday

I still can't believe that she is 13! I can't believe she is an 8th grader! She is growing up so beautifully. I love the woman she is becoming each and every day.  Mikayla had some of her best friends over. She wanted a Dr. Who TARDIS cake and then the girls had a sleepover and watched Lord of the Rings.  I'm proud I pulled off a successful party with Nate out of town at GenCon.  Yeah!














The girls had fun decorating the driveway with chalk. 


Heidi Stiles is quite the artist!





Heidi made this neat TARDIS card and painted her some pictures. I love handmade gifts!




Heidi also made appetizers for the party!

Elyana and I pranked Mikayla by buying a life-size cutout of David Tennant.





On Mikayla's actual birthday, we had dinner with my mom followed by a cake she made. So sweet!
The cake that mom made!

One of Mikayla's gifts...a monofin.

We also got her a target for her bow and arrow which she is loving. She got very good at archery at camp this summer.



No comments: