I can't believe my baby is 12! She has grown sooo much this summer. She was just outgrowing girls size 10 at the beginning of summer and by the end, she was in a 14. Our family doctor said she has never seen growth spurt stretch marks on a kids knees before. Crazy. Mikayla has been having some back pains recently too. I think from the sudden growth spurt. An occasional adjustment at the chiropractor is helping with it. For Mikayla's birthday, we went to our local bowling alley with some of her closest friends. We bowled and then splurged with a game of laser tag. I have never done laser tag before and enjoyed it even though I was terrible at it.
 |
| Mikayla and her friend, Sofia |
 |
| Mikayla, Harper, Sofia, and Sophie |
 |
| Ellie and Sofia's sister, Julia |
 |
| We forgot the candle for the cookie cake so my friend, Jen Pauley found a cell phone app that allowed you to blow out a candle! |
 |
| Laser tag! |
 |
| On Mikayla's actual birthday, my mom took us to Red Lobster so Mikayla could enjoy her favorite thing...crab legs. They have the best desserts too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment