Thursday, October 8, 2015

First days of 4th and 7th Grade!

Here starts another school year! I can't believe how fast they are growing up, especially Mikayla.  We didn't get a lot of photos of Mikayla this year. I blame the crazy early mornings. I am not a morning person and the 6:30 alarm is still an adjustment.  Who can fully function when it's still dark outside?!

Elyana lucked out this year. Her favorite teacher from 2nd grade moved to her new school and is her new 4th grade teacher!  I feel like she is in safe and caring hands.  Her teacher adores her!  I am still getting used to the zillions of teachers Mikayla has. Even trying to figure out where they post their assignments online and what/when assignments are due can be a battle.

Just got her hair cut for school ID picture day/schedule pick-up


Waiting for the school bus with Daddy!

I went for a bike ride and met Elyana at school to make sure she found her teacher okay. She was just fine!

No comments: