![]() |
| I loved playing with baby Nicholas at the beach! |
![]() |
| This is my room at her house. |
![]() |
| They had a great screened in patio to hang out. |
![]() |
| Little lizards were common to see. |
![]() |
| We went swimming at their country club. |
![]() |
| Ali and Benjamin eating a picnic lunch by the pool. |
![]() |
| We toured some great places. |
![]() |
| Nicholas! |
![]() |
| Oceanside |
![]() |
| Beautiful view while we ate at a nice Mexican restaurant. |
![]() |
| Walked past some old plantation homes. |
![]() |
| Christie Coltvet |
![]() |
| The wings of the plane as I landed. |
![]() |
| The plane as I flew back home to Rochester. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment