On the last week before school started we talked about what some things we still wanted to fit in before summer ended. The girls wanted to go to the local "beach" and swim. We brought our fishing poles the girls got for their birthday and did some fishing too. A few days later, we went to our friends Scott and Jen's house where the kids did a lemonade stand. They made quite a bit of money as our friends live on a corner lot. The last picture is Mikayla counting out and dividing up the money. Then Jen taught the girls how to husk the corn for dinner. Finally, I got the fun chore of cleaning out the pool inside and out. I always have a hard time figuring out how to dry it out as I want both sides to air dry before we package it up for winter. I usually haul it up over some ladders.






No comments:
Post a Comment