I also wanted to post a photo of how my March Art Class projects turned out. I was teaching on sculpture and form. My class made clay birds nests, painted them brown, added some Easter grass, and then we made little birds for the nests out of plastic Easter eggs. They turned out pretty cute. Next month, I am teaching on perspective and space. I'm excited about it because I have gotten confident enough in my teaching to scrap last years lesson plans and come up with an entire month of fresh ideas.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
More On Early Spring
These are photos of the girls playing in the sprinkler on March 23rd! We had unusual 80 degree weather and they begged me to have some fun outside in their swimsuits. Such weird weather! Our March 20th anniversary is always the first official day of spring. In our 13 years of marriage we have never had such warm weather!


I also wanted to post a photo of how my March Art Class projects turned out. I was teaching on sculpture and form. My class made clay birds nests, painted them brown, added some Easter grass, and then we made little birds for the nests out of plastic Easter eggs. They turned out pretty cute. Next month, I am teaching on perspective and space. I'm excited about it because I have gotten confident enough in my teaching to scrap last years lesson plans and come up with an entire month of fresh ideas.
I also wanted to post a photo of how my March Art Class projects turned out. I was teaching on sculpture and form. My class made clay birds nests, painted them brown, added some Easter grass, and then we made little birds for the nests out of plastic Easter eggs. They turned out pretty cute. Next month, I am teaching on perspective and space. I'm excited about it because I have gotten confident enough in my teaching to scrap last years lesson plans and come up with an entire month of fresh ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment