For example:
She took photos of trash in a nearby stream. She took a photo of an empty trash can nearby.
"Mom, these I want to show my troop to encourage them not to litter and to help pick up trash. I can't believe that people even litter! Why would someone do that?!"
She took photos of her bed, our refrigerator, her tennis shoes, and her backpack.
"I want people to know that rest is important. So is exercise, eating right, and going to school," she explained.
These are just some of my favorites that she took:
Here is a photo of her American Heritage Girl "Buddy." Each girl is paired up with an older buddy. Mikayla adores her buddy, looks up to her, and prays for her. She even has called her up when she wanted to talk through something she was nervous about. We really lucked out when Mikayla was matched with Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment