Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kisses From Katie

This is a book that some of my friends were reading recently. Even though I'm busy right now, I felt moved to check it out from the library. It is a quick read, at least for me. I highly recommend this book so much that I've placed a few holds on it at the Christian bookstore so I can just pass a copy along to people I know. This is a story of a modern day "Mother Teresa" who was only 18 at the time the book takes place. At the age of 21 she has adopted 14 girls and lives in Uganda serving the community, feeding the hungry, educating the children, providing health care, and the list goes on. Some of the things she has encountered on her journey so far are simply amazing and inspirational. It gives you a different perspective of how incredibly blessed we are here in America.



There is a blog site with some fascinating videos if you aren't the reading type...I encourage you to read it.http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/2012/02/healer-god.html

No comments: