We finally had a good night towards the end of July to shoot off the rest of our fireworks that Nate bought. The girls enjoyed it. They've also enjoyed catching fireflies to use as nightlights in their room. The next morning, Ellie enjoys releasing them one by one.
Mikayla with a sparkler.
The girls are still taking gymnastics lessons once a week. Mikayla ended up with private lesson for no extra cost because there was only one other girl in her class and she dropped out.
Poor Elyana got bit by something near her eye. It got worse than this before it finally got better. Her response was, "Don't worry, Mama, I'll get used to it."
The girls and I traveled to Appleton to spend some time with my sister and attend my niece's birthday party. On the way there, we stopped at Nate's parents house. I was so excited to finally meet the newest member of our family, Alice, Micah and Jordan's baby. It's still weird to think of myself being called a Great Aunt! She's such a sweetie and I can't believe I once held my own kids who were tinier than her!
No comments:
Post a Comment