Sunday, July 10, 2011

Busy July Weekend

I came up with a walkway project to use up the sand box pea gravel I want to replace with sand...



So, I spent my spare time this weekend digging and placing some bricks. I still need to dig up the area under the stepping stones. Then, I'm going to have the kids bring me buckets of pea gravel to dump around the stepping stones to finish it off.


We also changed the girls' bedroom from this:


to this:


And of course organized their clothes better to store underneath...


We went to an American Heritage Girl family picnic on Saturday afternoon. Ellie tried each game from a three legged race,

to a sack race


to tug of war.


Then, we ran errands, went to church, and brought all three of the Stiles girls back for a huge sleepover. We can't begin to express how much we will miss them as they move in about a week. We hope that even though there will be an hour between us, we can still do this on occasion.


Our weekend was still not over though. Sunday, after a few naps, we went to Wendy's, then went mini golfing, and ended the evening with some DQ ice cream!

No comments: