
I finally finished updating our upstairs bathroom. I installed a new light fixture, towel ring, towel bars, and hooks. Then, I sanded, stained, waxed, and added handles to the cabinets and drawers.


For July 4th this year, we went to Nate's sister, Connie's house in WI Rapids. The girls had a hard time waiting for night to come. They passed their time visiting and feeding ducks on the river. Connie's house is right on the riverfront. The fireworks were shot off directly across the river from us and were spectacular! I'm glad I thought to bring earplugs for them. I think that helped them enjoy them so much more. (I also should note that it was Elyana's first time watching fireworks.) Thanks Connie for such a wonderful time and a super breakfast this morning before we headed out!

Connie's band was playing downtown a few blocks away so after dinner we headed down to listen to them. I love this photo of Nate's mom, Joanne, walking with Elyana.

Here's Mikayla partying...

and Ellie sleeping...
No comments:
Post a Comment