The girls started our weekend off early by going to the House of Bounce. We got there right when it opened and had the place to ourselves for an hour! I'm always amazed at how sweaty the girls can get! A friend of ours that moved away wrote on her blog recently about something her little boy said, "I'm so sweaty, it's like I peed all over myself!" Too funny! Nate worked the sound board at church all weekend and I taught Ellie's Sunday School class. My assignment was Adam and Eve. It seemed to go well. Sunday after church we all ventured to explore Niagara Falls Cave. I felt like it was a great workout. I was hungry and sweaty afterward and we followed it up with some frozen treats at Dairy Queen. Nate and I took turns napping when we got home. Here's a few photos from our cave tour. I think Ellie's eyes are closed in most of these pictures.
The playground in front of the gift shop.

The Waterfall.

One of the many steep stairways.

An actual wedding chapel deep inside the cave.

Tourguide showing us "baby" (50 year old) stalactites.
No comments:
Post a Comment